Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I miss....

Hello again. I'm back! :)

This post is dedicated to all things I've missed while I was away.

I miss my shower, which I know exactly how to control.
I miss Malaysian ringgits and coins (not the new ones, though).
I miss hearing the Azan, fives times a day.
I miss the desktop at home.
I miss looking at my Harry Potter books everyday.
I miss the Malaysian heat and humidity.
I miss Malaysian food, obviously.
I miss the messiness of my room (although, we weren't exactly the neatest tourists around)
I miss my usual makan shops.
I miss the almost-not-working-anymore glow-in-the-dark stars on my room wall
I miss ceiling fans.
I miss being able to go out any time I want and not get lost.
I miss my slippers.

Those are what I can think of right now. So, yea. What I actually missed the most was just plain ol' Malaysian-ness. I didn't really miss the people because I knew I was coming home. So, I wasn't really upset about that. But I did miss the day to day stuff because a Europe Trip meant no total Malaysian-ness for 24 days straight. I didn't really realise it till I came home but I really missed it here. But now I'm back so no worries:)

Anyway, I actually planned on posting the daily Europe thing. At least once a day... But then I thought that it would be a little hard and not to mention kinda disorganised and messy. Therefore, I've decided to create a separate page for Europe.

If you just look underneath my Blog Title (A Big Bowl of Something), there's a link called 'My European League'. You can see that it's right next to 'My Wish List'. Click that and you'll find yourself on the page on which I'll post Day 1 to Day 24 of Europe. So far, I've posted Days 1-5. Happy Reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment