Saturday, October 27, 2012

I Do Not Know How to Title This Post. :P

Studying Psychology is basically living through multiple "AHA!" moments a day. It's really great. I learn so much about myself and the people I know. I learn so much about the people around me. My outlook on life is practically changing everyday. New windows are opened and horizons are widened. The sky seems bluer and the grass greener. I like it.

On another note, I realised that I love to shop. Like really. I just want to buy so many things! Luckily I have the will power to not buy everything in sight. Hmmmm. Get a grip Kath! Need to plan out a budget and stick to it.

Growing up is pretty scary, to be honest. Independence and what not.

But, on the bright side, I'm halfway through my first semester as a psych student! Oh, how time flies:)

But then again, I think about growing up an I tremble at the thought. :P

I'm thinking of having a movie marathon during the upcoming one week holiday. Either LOTR, Harry Potter or Tim Burton!

Currently, I'm leaning towards LOTR. I haven't seen it in a while, so that might be good. A Tim Burton movie marathon sounds good too but I might have some trouble finding all the movies. Also, with Tim Burton, I have to decide on whether I want to watch the animated movies or the normal kind. Hmm. Decisions, decisions.

Pfft.

One last thing, I watched an episode of Grey's Anatomy Season 6 today and I realised that one of the patients was played by Demi Lovato. She was really good! So, respect to her, man. I never liked Camp Rock but I realise now that she's a great singer and a pretty good actress too. And I like what she stands for. So, yea.

Anyways, I shall go be unproductive elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment