Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ink and No Angel

Two things; Supernatural and Tattoos.

Thing 1: Supernatural.

Season 9 just started and we're 3 episodes in. I really like this season so far. It feels different.

Dean is more forthcoming with his feelings and there's so much going on with Sam. Cas is human now and struggling. I can't wait for more Crowley. And Kevn. KEVIN! He is amazing this season. New generation hunter and part of the family. He's beautiful.

I'm really happy there's still 20 episodes to look forward to.

All the subplots are, in my opinion, a lot more exciting this time. Sam has an angel inside him to help him heal but he doesn't know about it. Said angel doesn't want Cas around, which means Dean has to kick Cas out of the bunker. Kevin is the new Bobby, Crowley is half human, Abaddon wants to be Queen of Hell and is gathering her army, Bartholomew is the new Angel boss, Metatron is still in heaven, Gabriel is coming back. So demons and angels and reapers are looking for Cas and the Winchesters. SO MUCH IS HAPPENING!!

Thing 2: Ink.

I'm going to make an appointment this Saturday. I'm really excited about it! The quote I'm getting is:

i am not alone
i have my
imaginary friends

I want it on my arm that way and have a sort of armband going around. I have an idea for the armband pattern but I will ask the artist if he thinks its ok. He'll know better and probably even come up with a better design. But that's essentially what I want.

I can't wait. Tomorrow is Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment