Saturday, December 25, 2010

Emmanuel!

Christmas is here guys! Another year, another round. But this year, it's a whole different ball game. This is the first year I'm working during the holidays. Last night, I had the closing shift. It was packed! Luckily for us, Boss was constantly at the door to keep the crowd under control for us since we're all pretty small. The waiting list was about 3 pages long! I had a lot of fun. There was, of course, some drama but nothing too major. The SPG's didn't even crack with Boss being there the whole night. By the time it was 9pm, Boss was leaning against the wall. Our last call was at 12am. I had lots of fun and I'm glad I was there to wish them all face to face. Even our RM wasn't being as annoying as usual (must be Christmas gift). I'm off today and tomorrow (the only one off today!). So, I'll be back there in two days but I'll only get to see Boss again in four days because he's of on the 27th and 28th. Four days without him, how am I going to make it?! He's such a nice man to work for. I'll really miss him and Chris and Amy when I go back to school. Hopefully they'll still be here after I finish my STPM. If they get transferred, I'll go where they go! :)

It's been really exhausting, working through the holidays. I still haven't made any Christmas cookies yet! And We only just finished cleaning the house yesterday. It's fun, the whole adrenaline rush thing, trying to get everything done for Christmas, but it's just really tiring. I gave JuneBug her gift and she loved it (yay!). This Christmas is a crazy one, and it's still on going.

Right now, I'm too lazy to even type. So, I'm off to stare at the ceiling!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment