Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Solitary Confinement

So, being back home is great. It's really is. I have my own bed, I know where everything is. I can bake when I feel like it and I can do arts and crafts. The only problem is that I have no 'semangat' to do anything. I'm home alone and I do not like it.

I guess that was the best part about being in Perth. I wasn't alone at home. I didn't exactly do much with anyone but at least I was not alone. There were other people present so I wasn't exactly alone. And that was good.

But now, I'm just watching TV, being stuck in my own head with no drive to do anything. I don't even have my kindle. I left it at Perth. Not to worry, though, 'cause Aunty Lucy will brnring it back with her next month. However, I never expected to miss it this much. I guess  really was using it a lot more than I thought I was.

Anyway, I feel like doing so many thing (cooking, baking, sewing, art) but I'm resigned to sitting in front of the TV while blogging about my solitary lifestyle. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment