Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

T minus 10 hours to take off!

I won't have access to a computer or Internet while I'm in Sabah so I'm taking the old fashioned road and bringing along a journal. I'll try and capture as many moments as I can in writing. I'm so excited! Four days in Sabah (which is about as far away from KL as India). My bags are packed (it's quite light) and I've laid out my clothes for tomorrow. My alarm is set and I've gone over my checklist.

I'm feeling the same way I usually do before going on a camping trip. The excitement about going away for a few days, the anxiety that I might forget to bring something and the anticipation of awesome adventures! This is going to be great. I just know it.

Anyway, I'm too excited to write much now so,

Sabah, here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment