Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine!

My birthday was awesome! I had lots of fun in school and at home. It was a very relaxed day. I was still exhausted from Sabah and we didn't do much. I did get a new phone though! Nokia C3! I went out for ice cream at the park with Adeline and Kavi too. The next day was a public holiday so I went to Friday's with the LSPJ gang. I arrived early (as usual) and decided to hang out with Boss and Sonny for a while. They were telling me about the night before. Apparently, Valentines day this year was awesome! Every table had table cloths, flower petals and a bottle of wine. DubDubs wore black and white and SPG's we're in white while bartenders were in black. Most importantly, Boss actually wore a red shirt! I have got to find a photo of that. He never wears anything with colour. Mostly just black or brown or other dark colours. I kinda wish I was part of V'day in Friday's this year. Anyway, during lunch, Dinesh had us all laughing so much that the people from the other table were throwing us looks! Haha! I got the whole Friday's birthday thing (I actually sang-Just The Way You Are) and got creamed by Melman (they ruined my eyeliner!). A great birthday this year. Visha gave me a box of memories - I LOVE IT!

Anyway, Saturday was Agape. It was awesome! The tables looked great, the balloons and the lighting created a really appropriate ambiance. Everyone had lots of fun. The best part was of course the 'Marry You' dance. When Timmy started, people were wondering what was happening. Then when Cheryl came out, they started cheering. Eric and Helena got people screaming and so did Brenda and Noel. When it came to Anna, Justin and I, people started laughing! One person even yelled, "Wah, he get two girls ah!". Haha! I had so much fun! It was perfect.

Then we had the Come Back Kings. They did a little skit on the history of dance. They had me laughing throughout the whole thing. Hilarious!!!

When it came time to clean up, the altar servers helped us out a lot. Without them, we wouldn't have made it out by 12am. They were a huge help. They systematically took out the chair covers, table cloths and dismantled the tables. They even found us brooms and rubbish bags. They were awesome!

Anyway, Agape was the bomb. It went well, with a lot of bumps along the way (which we will sort out), and everyone bonded which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment