Monday, February 7, 2011

Just Keep Spinning, Spinning, Spinning..

I posted this of FB: "The world doesn't stop spinning for anyone". That's was my point of view at the time I posted it. Here's what someone commented: "But the world is spinning for everyone". Talk about different points of view. It's so true. No matter what happens, the world will not stop spinning on its axis or rotating around the sun. However, it's spinning for us. The world goes on for us. It lives on so that we can live on. (That's Kat's Philosophy 2011 for you!)

Now here are a few lines that I feel are relevant this week (relevant to me la!):






Only 2 day's till Sabah! I have to start packing now or I might just leave stuff behind:) My day back at school was a little sleep inducing. Lazing around the past week probably wasn't the best idea. Oh well, what's done is done. I just have to keep myself awake tomorrow! I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Anyways, I know I haven't been saying much here lately and I apologise. I've just been in my head for so long that I'm having trouble transferring thoughts to words. Plus, I've yet to find a topic to really write about. I'm looking and I think I'm getting close so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment