Monday, May 9, 2011

Heating Up!

Hey, told you I'd be back :) Right, right??
So, here I am!

Lower six students came today! Their first day. One thing's for sure; we're a dying breed. Only  30+ out of 350+ students registered today. That's even less than us Upper Six students. By the time we reach September, there will probably only be about 20+ left. Matriculation, Poly techs and University calls. They shall answer. They seem enthusiastic though. Definitely not as crazy as us (I don't think any batch will be as crazy as us), but spirited.

Anyway, this whole month, our church is having a Mission. The Redemptorist priests have taken over our church and are shaking things up for a month. They're having formations almost every weekend about various things. Right now, they're visiting families. The last week will be the best part, though. It's called the Preach Mission. There will be mass every night. Each mass will be dedicated to different things (e.g Youths, Family, etc) and they each have a theme. It'll be so cool!

Sadly, I wont be there for the first three days. I'm going for a 5-day camp. The La Sallian Encounter it's called. I'm stoked. I love going for camps and I haven't gone for one in years. 5 students are going from out school and I'm the only girl! Haha:) BJC is going so it'll be fun. Even if the other guys bully me, he'll have my back. I wont stick to him like glue though because I know he'll want to enjoy with the guys. I'm just all happy now!

Oh! Speaking of happy, I bought clothes! A skirt and a few blouses AND a jacket! I'm happy:) All i need now is shoes.

On another note, the sun seems to be throwing a tantrum. It's so hot!!! So, I'm gonna down a whole lot of iced water now. CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment