Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sad Case :(

Aww man :(
I don't know what's going to happen. My results are out, some of them. No improvement on PA. None at all. I got the same marks as in the previous exam. I really have to work on my essays :(

As for BM, it got worse. My essay was terrible! I thought I did good. I really did. I don't know how I went wrong.  I was really counting on this to be one of my better subjects. I feel like I failed. I'm angry about it :(

Micro wasn' too good either but I didn't expect any better. So, no surprise there. I'm working on it but at the same time I know that it won't be all that right now. As for Macro, I did quite OK for paper 1 which is great. I hope paper 2 is just as good.

This is terrible. Hmm...
Just needed to get that out.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment