Sunday, November 13, 2011

Study Week!

Ok. This is it. Only one week left till STPM kicks off. This will be my self-designated study week. I shall be studying and recapping all I've learnt this past year and a half - paying close attention to Economics, of course.

I found some good notes online for Micro and hopefully they prove to be helpful. I need to really pay attention to the first few chapters which I missed; stuff that was taught before I arrived at La Salle. So, FOCUS! Also, I'm going to have to watch Hamlet and start being more 'rajin' at answering as many past year Lit questions as I can.

I'm starting to feel it. Not the nervousness or the fear, but the excitement. I can't wait to do it. For the most part, I just want this to be over. As I've said before, I've been waiting 14.5 years for this. Waiting for the end of it all. On the other hand, I actually like exams. I like the adrenaline rush I get right before entering the hall, the panic of trying to locate my pen in the pencil case when it's actually in my pocket. It's all quite enjoyable. Also, there's the whole wash of relief when I walk out of the exam hall. Whether it's because I could answer the questions or because I'm just glad it's over, that feeling is not duplicable by anything but exams.

Yes, I know I'm weird like that.

Anyway, I don't have to put my heart under much strain because the toughest papers (for me) are all in the first few days of STPM. After PA & BM 2 and both Economics paper, I'll be much more relaxed. Once those papers are over, I'll be left with objective papers and Lit. Not very imposing :)

I'm feeling confident.

P.S: There are other things I wanted to write about but it's getting late and I don't really want to address them right now. Maybe I'll take a stab at it after the first week of STPM. Let my adrenal glands settle a bit. :)

Ohh! Tower Heist was a good movie. I had a good day out with Bryce today. However, I can't help but feel that it was akin to a death row meal. My one last day out in the sun before study week. I have an unusual imagination.
Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment