Monday, April 12, 2010

Alleluia!!

Internet is back! Finally, I get to sign on to Facebook and Blogger any time I want. I've never had that many (44 to be exact) notifiications on Facebook before. I took sometime but I'm now back in touch. Yay!

Blogging is back too. The down side is that I don't really know what to write. I might start writing about issues. Once a week I'll write a post about something specific. That'll keep me focused. I just have to remember to write it. I'm a naturally forgetfull person. I should really work on that. Then again, i don't think it'll happen :P

Anyway, FuWang (WangWang), Norman (ManMan), Daisy (DoEunJi), HuiJing (JingJing) and Kent (Capang) have finished their training. So work has been undoubtedly duller with their absence. It has been about 24 hours and already I miss them. I miss chatting with Norman, bullying Fuwang, laughing with HuiJing, eating with Daisy and teasing Kent. I had fun working with them and I'm definitely going to miss them alot more especially since we've suddenly become understaffed.

That's all for now. I'll be back to babble some more tomorrow!

p.s: I really need a book to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment