Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bowling..

Bowling was enjoyable. SJ was leading, as usual, and JB was tailing. PK was doing quite well in the beginning but he lost it towards the end. With a double strike from SJ on the last round, PK moved into second place. JB, after a couple of hitless rounds, had one lesson from SJ. After that, she hit quite a few pins. PK was the funniest of the lot (duh!). His poses and style of bowling was just comical. Without PK, our day would have been boring. After bowling, we watched the ice skaters and walked around. Overall, it was a fun day.

However, My bow is still in 2 pieces. I'm going to take it to the 'doctor' this Friday before I start work. Hopefully it can be treated. Everytime I arrive at Zeborah's for my class, I enter the dance studio. I miss dancing alot. I want to continue but I'll be so rusty that I might have to start from grade 3 again. I don't care though because dancing is my first love. Maybe I wont do ballet if the teacher thinks I'm too rusty but I'll take up modern dancing or something. I feel more comfortable on the dance floor than I am holding an instrument.

Anyway, I'm on the morning shift tomorrow with the new girl, who I met today. She's friendly and kind of familiar too. She'll be good for Teethan I think because they're both new and they seem to connect. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Now, let's talk about the weather. It's crazy!! Scorching hot one moment and freezing the next. But then again, this is Malaysia after all. I just want to wrap my self in my blanket and drift off to dreamland. Then when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be nice and warm still.

No comments:

Post a Comment