Saturday, April 17, 2010

Losing Focus..

Today I was working the swing shift again after such a long time. I'm glad I did because I got to see everyone; openers, swingers and closers. It was fun. Break time was great too. The chilli cheese fries from Carl's Jr, was tasty. I'll definitely get that if ever I go there again.

As for working itself, the begining was a little rocky but after the shift meeting, I was feeling quite peppy. Shift meetings always have that effect on me. Its some sort of a reminder for me to be happy and not let anything get me down. Just let the bad stuff roll off and keep the good. My day was fun because I constantly kept my mind on happy thoughts and I didn't let myself get dragged down by anything. I would like it to be that way everyday so hopefully it'll be the first thing on my mind. That way, I won't forget.

On another note, I'm in the mood for shopping. I've made a list and I'm going to pick a day to shop. As for filling my time, I'm a bookworm but I can't seem to concentrate on any books at the moment. I can't even finish the Harry Potter saga which a first. Harry Potter is my back up book and I've never not been able to finish it. I have got to get my reading mojo back. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment