Friday, April 9, 2010

Long Overdue

First thing's first, TMnet is really getting on my nerves. Our internet connection has been off for the past 2 weeks. We called to make a report about 5 times before the technicians actually came to replace the modem. Each of those five calls were spent regurgitating the same information we've already given them. They have the report with them so why do they keep asking us the same questions?? Once the modem was changed, we still couldn't connect to the internet. So we called and lodged another report. The same thing happened again. Dozens of calls, repeating the same questions, and still the connection can't be made.

I've had to live without Facebook and Blogger for more than 2 weeks now. It's not impossible, it's just really boring. I get to keep in touch with my friends on Facebook but now I feel so left out. Blogger is where I store all my thoughts and it a real waste because 2 week's worth of thought all went down the drain. What I could, I wrote in a notebook but that's barely half of what was on my mind. Even now, I'm actually in a cyber cafe. I couldn't wait much longer. Hopefully we get our internet back soon!

Anyway, on Tuesday, I went out with JB, PK and SJ. We had loads of fun. I also rode a mini bus (which is a first for me I think). We should go out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment