Monday, April 19, 2010

SLOW DAY!

Work was slow today. To be honest it was kind of boring at times. Walking into work, I saw the first new trainee. His name is Teethan. He's my age but he didn't sit for SPM because he did O Levels in Australia (talk about an interesting life story!). It turns out that he know the new converse guy. So now it's like we have a connection with them (apart from Cassy). Teethan is kind of shy but we're warming up. Of course things got better when June came into work because she's such a friendly person. There are a few more trainees coming in this week. They're all going to be here for 3 months so it's a month as SPG, a month as Dub and a month in the kitchen. They're not as shameless as the bacth before (no offence to ManMan, WangWang, JingJing, DoEunJi and KentSan) but they sure are friendly. I think we'll all get along just fine. :)

Like I said before, work was really slow today. It was so slow to the point that Sanjiv, June and I were playing bingo, tic-tac-toe and 'chi-ku-pang' (don't know if I spelt it right) at the SPG stand. That part of work was fun. Break time was fun too because June, Mesh, Sanjiv and I went to the arcade. We played one round of the racing game. As usual, Sanjiv managed to get 1st place and I was second. June was third and Mesh was at the tail end again. I enjoyed myself. mostly because we only went to arcade about 30 minutes before June and I were scheduled to sign in. It was the adrenaline rush more than anything that was keeping me awake.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit Dillon Li again! I can't wait. I really miss him. I hope he remembers me this time. Either way, I'll make sure I take it slow. I don't want to make him cry. Anyway, there's going to be lots more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment