Thursday, March 25, 2010

Roller Coaster Of Emotions!

It was Rish's last day at work yesterday. I can tell that some people are ecstatic about it and a the rest just couldn't care less. I'm not going to specify my feelings about it here though. I'll just keep that between us SPG's and Dubs.

Dom is finally back. He's feeling much better now but still coughing. Alfie, however, seems to be a little unwell. I've noticed that many of my colleagues have the cough. It must be a virus thats going around. I hope it ends soon. I'm sick of coughing. I want to be completely healthy again! I want my normal voice back!

Amy finally brought har new CD mix. Jason Castro's 'Let's Just Fall In Love Again' was in it. I can't wait to take the CD home and download all my favourites. Cassy has is now. As soon as she's done, it'll be mine for a day.

I went to the British Council today to find out about studying English. It turns out that the courses they offer are mainly to improve your English. They don't really have anything solid like a degree in English or anything like that. I think I'll just have to stick with Form 6. After that, I'll think about it when the time comes.

I'm, going to end this post with --> I MISS DILLON LI FERNANDEZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment