Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Gotta Be Good

My shifts this week is kind of okay but still not very good. I don't have any shifts with June and i don't get to see June for 2 more days. She was off to day and I'm off tomorrow. After that, Nadiah is off for two days. I really hope that it'll be a good week. Today business was really slow. In a way I guess it was good. Fu Wang and Olivia started as SPG's today and I had a lot of time to train them properly. I wont be there tomorrow so I hope June will help them out.

Other than that, work and life has been OK. I think I want to watch a movie tomorrow but I don't want to go alone but I don't know who to ask. A lot of people will be working so who do I go with??

Anyway, Amy is burning a new CD for tomorrow. She's got Jason Castro's new song which I totally love! I'll only hear it on Thursday though because I'm off tomorrow. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment