Sunday, March 21, 2010

Issues..

I was on the closing shift last Thursday. While I was wiping the menus, I had a 'great debate' with Raja boss. We 'argued' about race, gender and age. I'm not going to outline word for word each of our arguments but I will say that we have completely different points of view on each topic. We were also very stubborn. Neither of us would back down or change our opinions. I actually enjoed it because it's been a while since I've debated with someone. I admitted to Raja that I was a feminist but at the same time, I acknowledge that not at women are good and the same goes for men. He's got a really bleak view on life but like I said we're both stubborn so I couldn't even come close to changing his mind.

Other than that, work has been kind of stressful. There's alot of things going on and I realised that I haven't been very patient. Therefore, today, I tried really hard to be extra patient with everyone. Thing's in the front has been alot more organised now but I cannot tell you why because I have no idea myself. Everyone has been working double time and things are running smoothly. The only glitch is in communications. There are still some issues there which I think everyone should really try to work out. Hopefully things get better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment