Monday, March 1, 2010

Aiyoh!

Last week wasn't much fun. I thought this week might be different but as usual it got off to a bad start. I'm off today, June is off tomorrow, and I'm off again on Wednesday. Conclusion, we won't see each other for 3 days! June's shifts this week are as terrible as before. I wonder: does TallMan have anything against her? Give her some good shifts lah!!



*Phew* Moving on, I have a plan for today. I'm going to clean the hall and make it look nicer and tidier than before. hopefully I'll be able to pry myself away from the computer long enough to do it. :)

***

That didn't really work. I did sweep the house though. Work today was no fun at all. Nadiah was off and so was June, Dante, Dom and Emy. Cassy was closing so I only saw her for 2 hours. I can't wait for Thursday. It'll be like a reunion. :) Anyway, work is still ok. However, I need to make time for my violin practice. I haven't practice at all since my last class which was two weeks ago. I feel not only guilty but ashamed because I know I can do better. I have to force myself into the habbit. Once I'm on the track, I'll be fine.

That's all for now. Tata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment