Monday, March 22, 2010

Good, Better, Best...

I have a new phone!!! I'm ecstatic. I keepp picking it up and exploring eventhough I've done everything I can. I just love using it. I also bought my mom a new phone. It's a really good phone too. Overall I spent about half my monthly salary on 2 new phones. I'm not complaining though. I'm actually happy that I spent it on something I'll be using alot.

Anyway, as for work, thngs are slowly getting better. I've adopted an 'I'll-do-my-job-with-a-smile' attitude that helps me alot. I wont complain but at the same time I like to express my opinions. So, if I see anything worth speaking up for, I will and I wont give up till you accept your mistake or prove me wrong.

Oh well, that's all for now. I have to get ready for work. 'Put the smile on now!' :D

No comments:

Post a Comment