Saturday, March 13, 2010

'What Do You Want?'

Work was fun again today. The only down side to it was that June had to take MC because she lost her voice. At least I get to spend time with her tomorrow because we're closing together! I went for break with some of the dubs today. It was fun and boring at the same time. Fun because I've never gone on break with them before and boring because all we did was eat and sit for a whole hour. I usually finish eating in twenty minutes. So for the rest of the hour, I just sat listening to them talk, which didn't bother me at all because, like I said, I'm an observer.

The converse guy from the store next door was looking at us, SPG's, the whole day. Everytime he walked by, he'd smile at us and vice versa. Later at night, he stood at the entrance of his store and just looked our way. Daisy wrote him a note on a piece of A4 paper asking what him what does he want with us. He saw it then ran back inside. As I was leaving, another dub helped us ask him face to face for his answer. Here's what we got; we want to know u. Haha! this feels so movie-like. The whole passing notes during work and slowly getting to know someone really makes me feel like we're filming a movie. It's so fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment