Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Puffy Day

Yay! I bought myself a new notebook. Popular didn't have my favourtie Premier brand notebook so I bought a different one. There's a picture of a parrot on it.



During break, I ate some mini cream puff from Jusco. F.Y.I: I'm a huge cream puff fan! I have to say, they weren't all that good. The best cream puff I've eaten (and I'll eaten alot of cream puffs) is from the Hartamas Shopping Centre Bakery. The cream is just great and the puff is wonderful. Put it together and you'll get the best cream puffs ever. Nothing has topped that so far.

Roll out was going on today. Everyone was on their best behaviour. Everyone was on edge too because the big bosses were there. :D

Work was slow today too. The only thing that's keeping my stomach churn is the oncoming SPM results. I'm so nervous! It's exactly how I felt when taking my UPSR and PMR results. I do hope I make myself and everyone I love proud. Once I get my results, I have to move on. I have to start thinking about my future. I have to make plans and execute them well. Life awaits. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment