Monday, March 15, 2010

Missin' JUNE!

Junebug took MC again yesterday and she's most likely to be absent again today. Her stomach is giving her hell. Thanks to that, we missed our first closing together. If she's absent again today, it'll be exactly 3 days since I last saw her. This is not helping me work at all! I miss you JUNE!

Work has been ok so far. I had an argument with the RM but thats resolved. Other than that, the yesterday was quite uneventful. I lost my mood for working again because June wasn't there but thanks to a few people, I regained enough spirit to make it through the day with a smile on my face.

The converse guy is avoiding us now. I think we either scared him off or irritated him so much that he doesn't want to talk to us anymore. Cassy wrote to him asking if he's ok but we didn't get a reply. I hope he doesn't think badly of us. We're just keeping ourselves occupied and besides, he started it. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment