Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Off Day

Here's what I did;
*Woke up at 9am. Then went back to sleep.
*Woke up again at 10am.
*Did some housework.
*Watched TV. I can't remember what show so maybe the TV was watching me instead.
*Had lunch.
*Went online for a while.
*Chatted with friends.
*Slept again.
*Woke up and went shopping for provisions.
*Ate dinner.
*Went to the nearest mamak shop to hang out with friends.
*Now I'm online again.

Just now I got a text from June saying that she's still not well. She didn't go to work today either. I really hope she gets better, for her sake and the sake of my sanity. I have Nad with me the whole day which, let me tell you, is awesome and really very helpful but I need June's craziness too. I want to see her tomorrow so I hope she'll get better. I'm also looking forward to listening to Amy's new CD. It'll be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment