Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Babbling Is A Symptom Of Boredom

I was on the morning shift today. Everything was okay but just a little boring. Barney went to the kitchen today so I don't get to see him at all, which is too bad because he makes me laugh even when I'm not in the mood. I think I'll visit him there tomorrow.

I ran out of paper from my notebook so I scribbled the day's event on some rough paper. Here goes:

Time is passing by so slowly today. 4 hours seems so much longer than it ought to. Please, TIME, I'm begging you, speed up a notch. I've been waiting and waiting and now I've reached the pinnacle of extreme boredom.

June is in heels again today. She looked good but so in pain. That's because she's not used to wearing heels. I hope she gets used to it soon. I also hope she starts wearing skirts soon. She'll look good. Speaking of skirts, I want to get myself one. I also want to get the knitted top from Jusco. Hopefully by this week. It's a bit pricey but I really like it. It'll be a once in a while lavish shopping spree.

30 minutes more. Tick Tock, Tick Tock... "Speed up now and slow down later please!" I say to TIME. "Huh! I don't take orders from mere humans," it replies. (BTW; that's how it is in my brain everyday) ---------------------------------------------------- The wait is over! "Can you slow down now, TIME?". *Time raises it's eyebrow*. I'll take that as a 'No'.

Anyway, we were planning to go to Summit after work, but it didn't work out due to immensely slow traffic. :( But I did get a new pair of pants for work!

On the way back from work, I was in a very unstable mood. I had completely mixed emotions about everything. But then, my deareast brother played the CD I made for him with Simple Plan songs. I loved it. My brother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment