Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh no!

As soon as I walked into work, people started asking me about my results. I tried to tell them without letting on how proud I am with it because I know that if they knew, they'd think me conceded. I felt kind of guilty too, because the others got 1-2 A's and alot of people tend to compare. I was congratulated and the others were consoled. That's not fair. They did well to and deserve a congratulations just as much as I do.

Anyway, I submitted my "Free Friday's food from Raja if I get more than 5A's" coupon today. Raja tried to con his way out of it though. Unfortunately for him, I'm not easy to con (not when it comes to food at least). When I finally got him to agree, I asked for a Friday's Sundae and he said he'd give me have of it on Friday and the rest on Sunday. To be honest, I doesn't matter to me if he buys me food or not. I just like bullying him. :D

I woke up in no mood to dress up at all so I just put on the easiest outfit I could find. When I walked into work, I say Daisy in a dress and I stopped in my tracks. I FORGOT ABOUT DRESS DAY! All the SPG's are suposed to wear a dress today. It's a tradition we're starting. We'll pick a theme for each Friday and dress up according to that theme. Trouble is, I forgot that today was Friday!. Since I started working, the days just go by without me knowing the exact date or day. From now on I'm setting and alarm to remind me to dress up each Friday. Next week, we're doing feathers!

Nad bought herself a new phone. It's really high tech and all. Definitely something she'd buy. I thought I wanted a new phone too but I realised, with the help of my brother and mother, that I love the phone I have eventhough it's slow and has a bad camera. I'll get ma a new phone though. She needs one because her current phone is going stir crazy.

Moving on to more important or rather pressing issues, I've decided to do form 6. This desicision is final. I'm going to form 6 and when i'm done, I'll try for a scholarship to study English overseas. If I don't get one, I'll go to UM and do it. I'm sure that writing I what I want to do. The main question now is what kind of writing? I don't know what options I have so that's what I'm going to explore. I need to find out about different writing careers and pick one that suits me best. I know I can write well but I also know that I have alot to learn. I need to improve my vocabulary and really master this language. I also have to learn how to structure better sentences. I can learn and I will. I just have to decide how and where.

No comments:

Post a Comment