Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DIY Journal Adventure

Boo!~

I'm here again! :) Sorry for the disappearing act these past few days. I kind of ran out of things to write about. Well, I kept forgetting, actually. So, this is gonna be an explosion! (not really la..)

First up, remember my post on Wreck This Journal? If you don't, it's this one. Go read it! (Listening to some Seb Lefebvre while you read. Lalalala~~) Ok done? Great. Now, I said I might just create my own journal. Well, I did! I used the book Moe gave me for Christmas a few years back.

I picked some pages at random and added the instructions. So, as I write in the journal each day, if I ever come across one of those tagged pages, I have to do whatever is written in it. For example, if I come to the page that says "Spill Your Drink!", I have to spill whatever it is I'm drinking at the moment onto that page.

If I don't have a drink to spill, I can't move on to another page till I do. So, I either get myself a drink or wait till I get myself a drink. Cool right? I took the instructions from the Wreck This Journal pages, right here. I didn't use them all, but mostly la.

Anyway, I present to you, my very own Journal!

And my favourite pen:)


Yay!!:)

I'm done about the journal. It's gonna be an awesome journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment