Thursday, February 16, 2012

High Above the Lights

I just realised that I missed Genting!

I went to Genting Highland with a few friends last week! :) It was awesome. We took the bus and the cable car up. It wasn't a very long ride at all. I was pretty scared while on the cable car. We were so high up!

Anyway, at the theme park, we went on many of the scary rides. My personal favourite was the Tower (I don't know what the real name is.. Hmm..) It was the one where you go up slowly then drop really fast! It was awesome!!

We also went on the rollercoaster, the flying coaster, the dinosaur boat ride and the flume ride. Spectacular! We went on the Tower about 3 times, and also twice on each coasters! I wanna go again!!! :)

The first time on each scary ride, I screamed my throat hoarse. But after that, I ended up just laughing and enjoying the adrenaline rush:)

Oh! We went on that swing thing too. The carousel-like one, where you spin really fast sitting on a chain suspended swing? Yeah, that one! Great fun:)

My favourite part, though, was the bus ride down. It was already dark and because we were so far away from the city, the sky was clear as ever. Honestly, if I knew anything about Astronomy, I would've recognized probably a dozen different constellations. I've never seen so many stars before!

That really did it for me. I decided for sure that I want to live in a farm, away from the city lights so I can enjoy the bright night sky. :) I feel in love with the sky that night! (che, so cheesy.. hahaha)

Anyways, GENTING ROCKED!

No comments:

Post a Comment