Sunday, March 18, 2012

Seduction Closet

One of my friends set up an on-line boutique called Seduction Closet. It's mostly dresses, and a few skirts n accessories. The quality is good and shipping is free within Malaysia. The price isn't too bad either, especially if compared to any other on-line boutique.

Plus, this girl has an awesome sense of style. Seduction closet caters for many different styles. I know that I love some of the items she's got, I bought a couple too. The clothes are quite versatile, so you can modify it to suit your own style. She's also really nice.

Anyway, I'm blabbering here not only to promote Seduction Closet but to tell you about a contest that's going on. If you've bought anything from SC, then you are qualified to enter. You need to take a picture of yourself wearing an SC item with a sign that says "Seduction Closet", send it to them and then have your friends 'Like' it on FB. The most 'Likes', win. Simple as that.

So basically, it's a 'Like and Win' contest.

I wanna join!! I've bought 2 things from SC and I really want to enter because the prizes are 'inouï' (that's French for 'incredible'). First prize is an iPod Shuffle and a dress of the winner's choice, second is a dress of the winners choice and another dress chosen by SC for the winner, and third is a dress of the winners choice.

So, in short, the prizes offered are all 'inouï'.

I have an idea of two on how I want my picture to look like. The only bump in the road is that I need a camera. My phone camera is not very clear but Moe's phone has an 8 mega pixel camera. I think that should be fine. I just need to make sure I take the picture tomorrow.

The deadline is on the 25th. I want to make sure I get it in on time.

Good Luck to me!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment