Sunday, March 4, 2012

Camp-like!

Oh my. It's been a long, long week filled with long, long days.

You know when you go for a camp, you're actually tired by the end of the first day but you don't feel it till the last day? Well, that's exactly how I feel right now. I just want to curl up on my bed and lie there till I stop feeling tired. But life goes on....

I hope next week won't be so bad. I feel, not only physically worn out, but also mentally and emotionally. It's been one meeting after another. I don't know how Timmy managed to cope. I know right now that I will NOT go for a second term. Seriously, I love being able to do so much but I think 2 years will be more than enough for one lifetime.

What's more, STPM results are out this Wednesday! So, as usual, my mind is spending a lot of time feeling anxious about that. I wonder why, though. I stress when the results are to be released but not during the exams itself. Wacko la.

I really can't wait. I can finally start apply for stuff once I get my results. Also, I get to see all my LSPJ buddies as well. I haven't seen them since the last fay of exams. Everyone has been so busy with work and what not, so this will be a reunion.

Now, it's time for me to watch Junior Masterchef Australia. Buhbye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment