Monday, November 5, 2012

Hauntingly Beautiful People Who Ruin My Life.

Beautiful people. Beautiful people everywhere.

And the worst part is that they have no idea the effect they can have on us normal humans. They laugh with immaculate lips and smile with twinkling eyes. They awe us with intelligence and charm us with humour. They simply exist and we are powerless against their perfection. We can do naught but ogle.

WHY??

My day was littered with beautiful people. Everywhere I turned, I saw a gleaming smile or a heart meltingly beautiful facial structure. Soft, curly hair coupled with stunning eyes; high cheekbones on a slender body; hauntingly deep smile leading up to doe eyes.

Add to that all the talk about Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Hiddleston, Stiles (from teen wolf), Jensen Ackles, Tom Felton and Rupert Grint. Man, my day was littered with insecurity, inferiority, low self-esteem and a burning desire to go hide under a rock.

I cannot la. I just can't. Urgh.

It's safer to live in my own imagination. At least I won't have to worry about stupid ideas not coming to life. Because that's what happens. All it takes it one little crush on one little beautiful smile, a little attention paid to me and the ideas just flow like a waterfall. The endless streams of possibility that my over active imagination comes up with but which reality cannot deliver.

So yes, imagination nation is safer than reality in this case.

Urgh. Feelings. Emotions. I cannot la.


2 comments:

  1. Curly eyelashes, almond shaped eyes and charcoal coloured pupils framed by gorgeous eyebrows.
    Your eyes are intelligent, and they speak a thousand words. When you smile, they light up. When the light bulb above your head goes, they sparkle with excitement and just a hint of mischief. When you’re sad or frustrated, your eyes say more than you can. Coral coloured lips, shaped by love. Everything you say is a quote. Your words are kind, warm and never selfish. Honest, but full of tact. Your smile is more contagious than the ICD-10. Your heart and mind, however, they deserve more appreciation than your external beauty. I have always imagined walking into your brain would be like walking into a toy store, abundant with love, laughter, hope and magic. I wonder how your body contains your heart, because it’s the biggest and best I have seen. If I have half the love and kindness you have, I’d be content. You are beautiful. If only you could see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have that smile that I love. You have that mind that I love to get lost in. You have that presence that calms me down, even though I feel myself slipping away. You have that way you see things through a different kaleidoscope. You came in like a hurricane with your sass and humour. You don't have to say anything, yet I know what you mean to say. From the top of your curliest curl to the underside of your toes, your personality and your flair light up the room like a 100-watt lightbulb. I'm happy to see you, every day, every time. Your conversation is beautiful and you have a quiet charm about you; sophisticated yet simple at the same time.

    You say people are hauntingly beautiful, yet you, with your ability to love unconditionally, to overlook the flaws that people present and to hold my hand through my storms, that makes you hauntingly beautiful. That ruins me for that is what you know I crave in someone. You embody perfection in my eyes.

    Remember that.

    ReplyDelete