Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sketchy Week

It's been one hell of a week, to say the least.
My emotions were yanked every possible way and I actually went for 3 days without watching Doctor Who.

The only consolation is that this week is almost over. Almost being the operative word. One more day left. And then I start all over again

The week started off ok, just like any other week. I had an assignment due on Wednesday but to be honest, that was the least stressful part of my week. I was typing a lot but ok. Assignment? Meh. I managed just fine.

Emotions, on the other hand.

Things were going wrong left, right and center. Mostly right and center.

I also learnt that my skills of deduction are pretty limited. Really, I'm terrible at deducing. And I also think I'm like an open book. I thought I was pretty good at not showing emotions when I don't want to but apparently not. Well, that's something to work on.

Also, my typing has gone haywire. In this post alone I found a dozen mistakes.

On another note, sometimes I wish. I just wish. I day dream a lot because it's better than reality. Don't you think so?

Anyways, I want to live in a lighthouse. Also, I want a farm. So, that would be a lighthouse (near the ocean, of course) with a farm. I can picture it clearly in my head. I'd like to live in that place one day. Retire there.

Mhm. Ok, that's all for now.
Sorry if this post seems a little sketchy. I hope you had a better week than me. Honestly, I can't wait to get back to class on Monday. I'm dreading the holidays la. Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment