Saturday, December 22, 2012

A Week of Thursdays

Howdy folks!

It's been very Christmassy here at home. I've been baking cookies and wrapping tons of presents. 'Tis the season!

I have, this week alone, baked 2 different kinds of cookie, made a chocolate tart and wrapped approximately 22 presents. I feel accomplished:) I still have 2 more batches of cookies to make and a couple more presents to complete. But hey, Christmas is still 3 days away.

OMGLOB!

I JUST REALISED THAT CHRISTMAS IS THREE DAYS AWAY!

THREE DAYS!

THREE!

AHHHH!!! :)

Ok. I have calmed down.

I am really excited about this Christmas. I'm actually baking more than one cookie. I usually just make one batch of butterscotch melts and mum buys the rest. But this year, we're not getting any from outside so it's up to me to make sure that the coffee table is stocked with cookies!

Which is why I have made 2 different types of cookies so far. The usual butterscotch melts and chocolate meringue cookies. I still have to make the peanut cookies and coffee snow melts. So, yes, this Christmas is definitely special.

The other thing that makes this year special, at least for me, is that I've actually managed to get presents for everyone on my list. It has worked out beautifully. :) I made an effort and it paid off! I still have a couple more gifts to get but it is considered done.

So, good Christmas:)

Have I mentioned how excited I am?

I think I have.

Anyways, I want to watch Supernatural but I have them on DVDs and my laptop doesn't have a CD player therefore I can only watch it on TV. And that can only happen when I have control over the TV. In this house, I rank the lowest on the remote control controller list. So, not much hope. But 'tis ok because I have till 7th of January. :)

One more thing. Back when I still had classes, I had Thursdays off. And right now, this whole week just feels like one long Thursday. Everyday is Thursday!

Till we meet again.
Allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment