Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmassy

Hello!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

I hope y'all had a good Christmas day. I know I had a good time. Presents this year were great. I have a new phone which is awesome! It's really cool and I love it! It actually matched my Christmas dress:) Anyways, now it needs a name. I can't think of any yet but I'm sure it'll come to me.

Also, mum got my brother a remote control helicopter (that big baby) and he loves it so yay! :)

Little brother got a bunch of stuff again this year. I swear, we're spoiling him. But hey, he's 3 and completely adorable so it's all good. We got them matching superman t-shirts:)

Anyways, we went to Melaka. The entire family, extended and dysfunctional. We stayed at one of the villas in Kota A Famosa. It was huge and it has a pool! We had lots of fun.

On the first day, we went to the safari and later at night, we went to 'Cowboy Town'. The safari was not too bad. The truck ride was very bumpy and the trucks were spewing pollution all over the place, those poor animals. But other wise, it was ok. the Wild West Show was not family friendly and not something I enjoyed but oh well.

Cowboy Town, on the other hand, was much better. We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant (in Cowboy Town, how weird is that) and then played a bunch of fun fair games. We won a medium sized prize worth 1500 points!

The next day, we went to the water park. Dillon had fun in the wave pool while we, (bro, Krissie and I) enjoyed the slides. We managed to convince Dillon to come with us on the Family Raft slide with aunty and he did but he was really scared (he's scared of everything, even flies!). He cried a bit after the slide but he then enjoyed watching other people slide down.

Once we got back to the villa, Krissie and I played pool tennis for a couple more hours. We both ended up sun burnt, Krissie got it worse than me. Black licorice and red licorice, brother calls us :)

At night, we went for dinner at a fancy Thai restaurant. The food was delicious and it was reasonably priced too. And mama wore her new dress!!

So, that's about it for Melaka. I'm still really tired. I think I need a holiday to recover from this holiday. Grr.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment