Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh No!.. and Oh No!!

Here it goes;

*The first 'oh no!' is for the fact that my violin bow is unfixable. It's not worth repairing so I have to get a new one. I love that old bow of mine but I have no choice. For now, I'm using a carbon fibre bow as a replacement (which I don't like at all) till I find another wooden bow. I'm going to the shop this Saturday before work to test some bows out. Hopefully I can find one I like as much as the old bow.

.............................
*The second 'oh no!' is for the fact that Form 6 starts in four days. I'm excited about it but I'm going to miss my job so much! I'm going to miss all my friends too. I'm planning to continue working there as a part-timer but only if it doesn't get in the way of school. I hope it doesn't because I really don't want to leave. I have lots to do before and after starting Form 6. The most important agenda before Form 6 is cleaning my room to make way for the incoming textbooks and stuff. After registering though, I need to figure out how to make sure I study the subjects I want to instead of the subject everyone else wants me too.

*phew!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment