Monday, May 3, 2010

IMY!

It's May?? That was fast. Almost half the year has passed by and I didn't feel a thing.

Anyway, these past few days have been average and sometimes rocky. Adrain transferred to Curve and we all miss him so much! He's been a great General Manager and he's taught us all a lot. I'll miss his style and laugh. I'll miss his jokes too. The Curve isn't too far away so maybe I'll go visit him someday.

Our new GM isn't too bad. So far, so good. He's a nice man and it's a relief that he's the kind of person we can joke with. It'll be hard for him to fill Adrian's shoe but he may just be able to. Good Luck!

I became a food runner these past two days. It was fun being a food runner. Tiring, definitely, but fun. It kept my adrenaline pumping. It also made my fingers hurt but lets focus on the good part okay. I enjoyed running the food to tables and organising the expo area when no one else is around. I also covered for the runners when they were busy. I wiped cutleries and refilled the mini desserts. I don't mind doing that again. Although, I need to gain some more strength because after 2 straight days of running food, I have not much energy left. Therefore, I was an SPG again today. I like being an SPG too but sometimes it can be really boring. Today, for instance, was extremely soporific. I circled the whole store about a hundred times in just two hours! (I think I'm exaggerating that but I'm not so sure). I have to find some sort of entertainment for when I'm facing long hours of boredom. Something conspicuous that I can enjoy at the SPG stand.

Moving on, Daniel's back! So now that my brother's bestie is back, he'll be even more cuckoo than usual. But still, WB DJP!..

No comments:

Post a Comment