Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Butterflies....

I was so nervous yesterday. Starting something new, in this case Form 6, is really nerve-wrecking. It makes my stomach drop and my throat dry. But once I started, I can't remember what was so scary in the first place. My first day there was not too bad. The seniors are enjoying themselves bullying us. I'm not complaining though. They were probably bullied when they first started so their just releasing some of their inner hatred. I'll bear with it, mostly because it's not hard core bullying. It's simple stuff like "Choose a group name in 10 minutes or else...." and "You're late! Punishment; sing a song". Nothing I can't handle.

I met, or more accurately, saw, some of my primary school friends whom I haven't seen in years. It was kind of nice to see them all again, old friends and new. Some of them look the same as they did 5 years ago and some have really evolved. :P We were asked to form groups and fortunately for me, everyone in my group isn't overly shy. We call oursleves 'Pare' (meaning 'buddy'). So far, we've been quite a fun group.

The seniors are quite nice. They're having just as much fun as we are. The teachers are very fun too. I think I might just enjoy school. At the same time though, I'm missing work so much! It's only been 24 hours and already I wish I was there. My last day at work as a full-timer wasn't anything special at all. Almost all my favourites were off so I didn't have such a fun farewell. On the bright side, I'll get to see them all in 9 days! IMISSYOUALLSOMUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment