Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shameless..

I mingled with some of the seniors today. They're actually as childish as we are. The senior in charge of my group was proudly introducing me to her friends saying, 'this is my group leader'. Part of me was so shy but part of me was so proud of myself. Before working, I was always too shy for my own good. I wouldn't talk to anyone and I'd just stick to people I know. However, I've changed. I'm more outgoing than before and I make friends easier. I'm happy about the effect that working had on me. It's changed me in a good way. I know I'm not perfect and I still have lots of things to work on but I love my social skills. :P

Bro is finally home!! Alleluia :) He a little better but not completely healed yet. He's still on leave so he needs to stay home and get lots of rest. He'll be bored but he's got no choice. I hope he recovers completely. He really weak now so he needs lots of fluids to recharge his batteries. Problem is, he hates soups. I think at the most, he'll drink some chicken soup but other than that, we might have to force it down his throat.

Last but not least, I MISS FRIDAY'S!!! (even Syod, who irritates me all day)

No comments:

Post a Comment