Thursday, June 3, 2010

Elections Day!! Have You Voted?? I Have!

After recess, we had MPPPU (Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar Pra-Universiti) elections. Here's how it went;

President: Kaviraj - bio (YAY!! [I would have voted Adeline but she's still in NS])
Vice President: HuiYi - acc (She's so small next to Kavi, but then again, who isn't??)
Secretary: Banu - bio (Who else??)
Assistant Secretary: Astika - sej (go Tika!)
Treasurer: Kevin - acc (he's so shy)
Assistant Treasurer: Ashuvine - bio (she's very much like Kevin)
Auditor: Yean Meng - bio (she'd rather not.. hehe)
Bureau Representatives:-
*Kebudayaan: ME! - acc (My pleasure.. (:)
*Lawatan: Mythilee - sej (I trust she'll be able to organise a bunch of monkeys like us)
*Sukan:
Lambo
- sej (only because he's athletic)
*Kebajikan: Syafiq - acc (hmm...)
Class Representative:-
*Biology: Hui Qin (ooh.. aahh..)
*Physics: Kah Mun (he was chosen, not elected!)
*History: Zaef (Prince of History)
*Accounts: Ming (better be class rep than in charge of kebudayaan)

There might be some changes. Firstly, if Kavi gets the accepted by AirAsia or MalaysiaAirlines for the piloting programme, we'll need a new President and/or Vice President. Also, Ming doesn't want the Kebudayaan post, so he asked if he could switch with me. I said I'm fine with it if the President-Elect, President and teachers are too.

After the elections, I spent the last period with the Lower 6 History class. It was Macroeconomy in my class at that time so decided to skip. The history students were having another election. Here's how it went;

Most Macho: Faiz Aiman
Most Good Looking: Zaef
Cutest: Kuba
Most Relaxed: Azzlan
Funniest: Harveen
Class Reporter: Fatiqah
Most Serious: Sheain
Most 'Happening': Astika
Loud Mouth: Ders

They were discussing other thing as well. Class decorations, duty rosters and class trips. I just jumped in whenever I felt my opinion was valuable. Once they started discussing class trips, I realised just how much I miss them. I was actually tearing up. All those plans and discussions of where to go and what to do were none of my business. I'm no longer a History Student. I didn't belong there. Razmil was kind enough to say I'm still part of them. The Ambassador of Lower 6 Accounts to Lower 6 History. That made me smile but it doesn't change the fact that I belong somewhere else.

As I said before, I'm going to try and loosen up the Accounts class. It might work but I have my doubts. I won't give in so easily though. There are two projects we have to work on during the holidays in groups. For MUET, I'm in the same group as HuiYi and Kuan and for Business Studies I'm in a group with Syafiq, Kevin and Thayalan. Hopefully this will help me get started. I hope it works because it's becoming almost completely unbearable in that class.


No comments:

Post a Comment