Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pot Luck-ing!

I went to CERiA with ma today! We celebrated Aunty Margaret's and Kak Zaleha's birthday. It was so much fun. We had a pot luck with food from different continents, party hats and even overly-pink mouse ears for the birthday girls to wear. I took some pictures with the camera (which was also shockingly pink! *bluek*)
Birthday girls!
pot luck-ing :P
too much pink but it was still fun :)
..mama mouse & kathy mouse..
Anyway, it's now Tuesday, the 4th day of my 2-week school holiday, and I can proudly say that I'm done with all my notes! Also, I have done all the structured questions and one essay for PP. Hopefully, I'll keep this up and finish all the questions by this week. Only one more essay each for PP and MUET. After that... no, it's not a home run. I still have alot of reading to do, but at least it'll be a load off.
Good luck to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment