Friday, June 4, 2010

My oh My!

*I was looking forward to the holidays.. WAS being the operative word!
TONS OF HOMEWORK! That's what I get for my first school holiday this year. Pages of notes for Business Studies and Accounts, a stagerring number of structured and essay questions for Business Studies, Accounts and MUET, and not to mention 13 topics to read up on for PA!

HELLO!!~~ It's the holidays. According to the dictionary, it means "to take a break from work and relax". I think 'teachers' in general forgot the meaning of that word.

Anyway, I'm going to have to pace myself. I'll do the reading part everyday, notes I'll have to finish by Monday so that I can start the questions on Tuesday. I'm aiming to complete my work within the first week, except the reading of course. That I'll have to spread out over the course of two weeks. Hopefully, I'll stick to this plan or else I'll go totally haywire. Time to shape up Cat!

No comments:

Post a Comment