Friday, June 11, 2010

Fever!

Homework Status:

Pengajian Perniagaan: Done but not perfectly
PA graph: Not done (don't know how to create the graph because the values are too big)
PA newspaper articles: Still in progress. 1/3 done, 2/3 to go
PA 1 reading: Not even started
MUET essay: unfinished

I'm working on it and I hope to finish before next Wednesday. I want to have at least a few days to really be on holiday, with no homework to worry about.

Moving on, Daisy's back in Friday's! She such a bubbly character and now that she's back, I realised how boring we were in her absence. Luckily for us, she's here to stay! We were playing a 'tradisional' game (I don't know if I can call it tradisional since it's just rubber bands, but) called "Tali Bunga". June and I only know how to play up to a certain point, so once we reach that point, we bluff our way through. Daisy taught us how to go further. She also taught us how they usually start the game in Korea. Since it wasn't really busy, boss didn't say anything. It was so much fun. Daisy also taught us how to make stars and double stars using a single rubber band. June took some time but she managed a really nice one.

:)

Anyway, on the off chance that you (the reader) forgot, today is the first day of the FIFA World Cup 2010 in Africa!! I missed the opening ceremony but that's okay. I'm sure there's going to be about 25 replays of that and every game for the next few weeks. I'll just catch it another time. As for the team I'm supporting, ENGLAND baby! And if I'm allowed to have more than one favourite, I'll be rooting for HOLLAND too. Speaking of teams, it seems to me that everyone is so hyped up about the world cup, even the players, and that has caused the rate of injury to increase dramatically. Since I'm so free with nothing but homework, housework and work to do (notice that all I've mentioned is WORK!), I've made a list of players who are going to miss the world cup this year due to injury:

  1. Rio Ferdinand (England)
  2. Beckham (England)
  3. Nani (Portugal)
  4. Ronaldo (Portugal)
  5. Ballack (Germany)
  6. Mikel (Nigeria)
  7. Drogba (Ivory Coast)
  8. Robben (Netherlands)
  9. Pirlo (Italy)
  10. Kewel (Australia)
  11. Brown (New Zealand)
  12. Suazo (Chile)
As you can see, not only did the not-so-famous players get injured, but so did the famous, well-known names of football as well. Oh well, maybe it's God's way of evening the playing field a little, give other teams a slight chance as well. In any case,

HAPPY WORLD CUP DAY EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment