Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blueberry + Free Time + Recipe Book =

BLUEBERRY CUPCAKES!
It didn't take me long at all. I had all the ingredients so I just made it. Although, they didn't turn out very well. I think I might have over filled the paper cases because the cupcakes overflowed and they look kind of deflated. Passing oer the looks, however, they actually taste good. The butter cupcake is sweet and then once you bite into a blueberry you get a kick. A little chocolate on top wouldn't be too bad either.

not exactly an award-winning cupcake
but ILIKEIT!
Anyway, cupckaes aside, we (as in Aunty Lucy, my brother and I) are going to watch the Reluctant Saint musical tonight. I'm not really looking forward to it that much but it might turn out to be quite fun. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment