Thursday, August 12, 2010

Angel is Flying Away..

OK, the past two posts have been more on the serious, in-depth side. Let's move to a lighter area now. I want to talk about changing schools. I've decided to flit to LaSalle. Ma took my request to PPD and now we're just waiting for it to be processed. It takes two working days, or so they say. It's been almost a week now and they still haven't processed it yet so I'm still waiting. I already told people that I'm leaving so all that's left now is to actually go.

I really can't wait to go. It's going to be a whole new place. I'll spend time in CERiA after school and maybe hang out around that area. No more sitting at home alone all day.

However, with great opportunity comes heavy sacrifices. I had to quit my job. I really would have loved to stay but right now, I have to focus on my Form 6 and that includes English Literature classes which happen to be at the same time as my working hours. So, I had to leave. :(

Anyway, today was Angel's last day in Friday's. We had a girls night out. It was awesome. We ate in Friday's and then had a photo shoot that lasted more than an hour. After that, when dinner had finally been digested, we headed to Haagen Dazs for dessert. Angel treated us to the Chocolate Fondue. It was delicious! The chocolate was just heavenly. By the end of it, I was so full that I could barely walk.

The photo shoot was by far the best part. We went to a variety of places and spots. The best was of course the "Shadow Shoot" where we took pictures with the light behind us so that you could only see our silhouettes. Daisy was a great director:) Anyway, I left around 9.30pm because I have school tomorrow. The other's are still there, probably hanging out at the mamak store.

I'm going to miss Angel. She's been so awesome. I can't wait till she comes back here. Hopefully, she'll get the job she wants. Then we'll see her more. Yay! Bye Angel! Safe flight and till we meet again!

*Oh, I'll post the pictures once I get them:) They're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment