Friday, June 8, 2012

Need some oomph!~

I seem to yell at my brother very often. Not out of anger, just annoyance. He brings that out in me, somehow. I don't know how or why but he does this to me effortlessly. And I guess I should add that I usually feel guilty afterwards.

It's not like we fight often. I just get annoyed with him, which leads to me yelling at him and him ignoring me on purpose. After that, we're good. Weird.

Anyway, I'm in the middle of trying to figure out what to do for tonight's youth gathering. I volunteered to organise this week's session but I have no idea what to do. My initial idea was to have an arts and crafts session. We have tons of plain white mugs at home so I wanted to buy some paint markers so we could decorate the mugs tonight. But then, I learnt that paint markers won't stick unless we glaze the mugs after. So, that's not happening.

Consequently, I've spent the last 2 hours trying to come up with something else. I've been sifting through various Google searches and so far, no real luck. I did find one or two activities that I like but they're not.. I don't know. Not enough 'oomph!', you know?

I want something fun. The one's I've found aren't bad but they lack any actual physical activity. I want us to DO something together instead of just sitting in a circle and having stimulating discussions. That's good too but sometimes we just need to let loose. We've been kind of stuck in the mud lately and so I wanted something good enough for us to get unstuck.

I'm quickly running out of time. o.O


No comments:

Post a Comment