Sunday, June 17, 2012

QWERTY!

Here's a light-hearted post:)

Mum lost her phone (how on earth could that be light-hearted!). Yes, it's tragic 'cause she loved her phone. Plus she had all her contacts an important stuff on that phone. She's getting a new one but still, information can't be replicated.

Anyway, since she hasn't bought a new phone yet, she's using mine. Consequently, I'm using brother's iPhone 3. I gotta say, even though it's an old phone and it's not exactly mine, I'm enjoying it thoroughly! I don't change much (just adjusted the volume) but the phone itself is pretty fun. The whole touch screen thing is a cool difference from my phone, with it's QWERTY keypad.

I just wanted to tell the world how much I love using the iPhone, even if it's just for a little while. I probably won't get one for myself, though (unless it's the iPhone 4) 'cause I don't need such a high tech phone and I love my old one. So unless I'm forced to, then my phone remains my own.

As for now, I'll enjoy the iPhone till mama gets a new phone for herself:)

One more thing, though; I'm currently rereading the Hunger Games Trilogy. It's quite fun, to be honest. I stayed away from it at first, thinking that hype around the film was just all talk and no substance but the books proved me wrong. I really enjoy it. I haven't watched the film yet, though, which is my next step.

Form what I've gathered from my forays in to the world of the Hunger Games is that I think Kristen Stewart would make a great Katniss Everdeen. Kristen Stwearts brooding personality and style would fit Katniss very well. I don't know how good Jennifer Lawrence is as Katniss but if the reviews are to be trusted then she's doing a banging job. I'm sure I'll agree with the reviews too, but till then, my imagination will keep portraying Kristen Stewart as Katniss.

As for Peeta, I think Josh Hutcherson is the right choice. Even in my imagination, Peeta and Josh are one in the same (except maybe Peeta is a little taller). Woddy Harrelson as Haymitch throws me off a little but I guess it's not too bad.

I can't wait to watch the film.

Anyway, I'm glad that I read the Hunger Games. It's a world I'm glad I have in my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment