Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fresh & New..

Skipping school yesterday was quite rejuvenating. I spent the whole morning (9.00am - 12.30pm) doing my accounts work. It spent almost 4 hours on it but still couldn't balance the accounts. I've never worked so hard on accounts before and I've never been this upset about being unable to answer (not even other subjects). I handed it in today knowing I'm going to get everything wrong and I was almost in tears when I told my teacher I couldn't find the answer. She's was sympathetic. She told me to let her look through it and she'll help me as much as I need. What a sweet person :)

Anyway as I said, one day off from school was definitely rejuvenating, but it's amazing how fast I can wilt in class. Only one preiod of Business is enough to make me all sleepy and bored again. Adeline saved me though. She bought something from Korea a while ago and I've only just realised that I can make it myself. So, I spent whatever time I had, when I couldn't concentrate in class, designing and drawing blueprints (or a sketch since I didn't draw in blue paper) of that same thing. I want to make one for JJT (you know who you are :))

So now, I'm off creating! CHAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment