Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Exam of Form 6

It wasn't too bad. Pengajian Am was exactly how I thought I would be: mind-numbing-questions and a time limit to really test you speed colouring skills. I only just managed to finish colouring in my graph. There's was one question that I didn't answer though. It was a question I just could not find the answer for. So, I left it.

Then, we had Pengajian Perniagaan. This paper gave my confidence a boost. Section A was easy breezy. Section B was slightly tougher but nothing I wouldn't be able to do if I had really studied. (No, I didn't really study and I know I should have and I will once I find me energy which won't take much longer. I hope). I have a feeling that besides MUET, PP is going to be my best subject. I can't wait to prove it to myself and eveyone else. (Yay! Blood is pumping. I can feel the energy building! Wohoo^^)

Anyway, during the intervals between the two papers and of course the two hours before the first paper, I slept. I think I've actually managed to catch up on all the sleep I've lost over the past two years in just one day (today). I was sleeping so much that my MUET teacher actually asked me if I was feeling okay. She feared I might have been ill. To save her the worry, I explained to her my usual before exam routine.It involves no studying at all for a minumun of 8 hours before the exams. Staying true to this routine, I had no choice but to sleep the time away since I was so bored! *Sigh* So, teacher gave me the 'wow-she's-unbelieveably-wierd' look that I was expecting. Then, I went back to sleep :)

Moving on, ma and I are going to try and make Butter Prawns for dinner tonight. We getting tired of cooking and ending up with food that tastes almost the same each time. Time to shake things up abit. Well, I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment