Saturday, July 24, 2010

WARNING! Hunger Ahead!

Yesterday, I was hungry. I was thinking about food the whole day. I was so hungry and bored that I began 'decorating' a Friday's tissue.
*BEWARE*
I spent the whole day working on this
So anyway, Ty saved me. She bought me a Cornetto Sundae from McD. HEAVEN! I had it while doing my closing duties. It was delicious! Once I got home, I had dinner. Rice, prawn curry and sausages and eggs. Guess what, I was still hungry. So, today, I had breakfast. Then I had porridge for lunch. Still hungry :( Ty was getting fed-up with my constant whining of hunger. I don't blame her. I was quite annoying. Anyway, once I signed out, ma and I had dinner in Friday's. We had Cranberry Fizz, Chocolate Chip Shake, Queso Fundido, and Short Ribs. Now I can finally say it, I'M STUFFED! Ty would be so glad :) And Emy will be so proud! (my partner in crime when it comes to eating).

Alright. Moving on, my brain has somehow managed to shut down while I'm awake. I have nothing in my mind right now. It's completely blank, dead asleep, unusable. I might as well got to bed now. Chao everyone! Till we meet again! I feel like writing again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment